Welcome to Dental Smiles Center!
We are glad that you are interested in becoming a patient of Dental Smiles Center. New patients are always welcome here. Everyone at our Dental Office is committed to making your visits a pleasant, stress-free and enjoyable experience. You can count on our friendly, highly experienced staff to always provide the highest standard of dental care in a professional, clean and state-of-the art environment. Your comfort and smile is our top priority.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
What to expect on your first visit ?
- If possible, please download the patient forms and complete that before you visit the dentist. This will reduce your appointment time. Please make sure to complete one set of forms (Page1, 2 and 3) for each patient. Page 4 and 5 will need to be completed only once for the entire family.
- Our friendly dental staff will check the completed patient forms and review with the patient to make ensure the details are captured accurately
- We will ask for your insurance card and a valid id card (eg. Driving license).
- Following information is needed if the patient is a minor (less than 18 years of age)
-Patients insurance card
-Parents will be requested to show their Id card
-If the adult accompanying the patient is not a parent, then our staff will request you to produce the parent authorization letter or the appropriate child custody document.
-Parent/Adult must be with the child throughout the Dental appointment
- Our staff will discuss your dental health and may take some x-rays
- Dentist will check your x-rays, perform oral exam, review any issues, and determine the treatment plan
After your dental appointment :
- Collect all your ID cards.
- Please make sure to book your 6 months recall appointment.
- Share your smile with your friends and family.
Dental Smiles Center proudly serves Worcester, Leicester (01524), Cherry Valley (01611), Spencer (01562), Auburn (01501), Paxton (01612), Holdon (01520), Rutland (01543), Millbury (01527), Grafton (01519), Shrewsbury (01545), Northborough (01532) and Westborough (01581). Our friendly and professional team is look forward to providing you with the beautiful smile and great oral health that you deserve.
Proudly serving Worcester city zip codes: 01603, 01604, 01605, 01606, 01607, 01608, 01609, 01610, 01613, 01614, 01615, 01653, 01654, 01655, 01601, 01602.